There’s no need to spend hours in the sun to get flawless skin; this summer, you can enjoy the proper Tan with an airbrush spray tanning. With Spray Tan, you will not have to worry about turning pumpkin orange or looking unnatural. A professionally done indoor airbrush spray tanning session will bring in a gorgeous glow that will make your summers even better. But if this is your first time setting foot in a spray tan booth, wait a minute! Read these tips before getting spray tan near me.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate before you go: Before airbrush spray tanning, scrub and exfoliate your entire body with a good scrub. It removes layers of dead skin and softens dry patches on your body, and this will help make the tan spray smoother and prevent it from looking stained or streaky.
- Wax and shave before tanning: Before looking at tanning salons near me, consider waxing or shaving first rather than later. If you have long hair on your legs, they will catch the tanning solution and cause a criss-cross pattern on your legs. Also, shaving after a spray tan can cause the color to fade faster.
- Consider the clothes: For flawless skin, Undress completely. We advise you to go Naked or wear tiny underwear and watch for brown streaks when getting airbrush spray tanning.
- Don’t wear deodorant, makeup, or other accessories: Deodorant and makeup act as a barrier against the tanning solution, preventing the area from burning like the rest of the body. The same goes for accessories and jewelry, and make sure you remove everything first.
- Wait for the first shower: Ideally, you should wait at least 6-8 hours before showering for the first time after an airbrush spray tanning session. If water of any kind comes into contact with your skin before this time, you will get streaks. So don’t take a shower, don’t cry, and don’t get into a water fight. But when you shower, make sure to wipe, don’t rub, your skin dry.
- It gets darker before it becomes light: If you think your airbrush spray tanning looks darker than it should be, don’t worry, this is how it should look. The tanning solution took 8 hours to develop and darken before taking on a perfect bronze shade. Also, the best colors appear after your first shower.
- Moisturizing every day: After your first shower after an airbrush spray tanning, moisturize your skin daily. Avoid using oil-based moisturizers as they can darken your skin. Try lighter.
Now that you know some essential tips to help you with your first airbrush spray tanning session, visit us at Island Toned Luxury Tanning to get the job done. We offer affordable and quality airbrush spray tanning services and our mobile tanning near me is guaranteed to show the desired results. Contact us today to book an appointment now!
Schedule A Consultation
Want to learn more about the benefits of airbrush spray tanning and what steps you can begin to take on your journey to healthy, glowing skin? Schedule a consultation with one of our tanning experts. They will help educate and guide you to the right routine that fits best for you and your lifestyle.